CCC XIV - The Grand Joust

Hier kunnen liefhebbers van andere Lego thema's zoals: Chima, Hobbit, Indiana Jones,... met elkaar van gedachten en ideeën uitwisselen.

CCC XIV - The Grand Joust

Berichtdoor Jimmy Steele » zo 01 jan 2017, 23:22

Vorig jaar heb ik voor de wedstrijd CCC van een viking schip gebouwd. Hier heb ik dat op dit forum geplaatst.

Mijn inzending voor dit jaar stond al op K&B in Overpelt in 2016, maar deze versie heeft een paar kleine updates tov toen.

Dit is mijn post op het forum van

This is my entry of my for the CCC XIV in the category Miscellaneous - Large Creation.

I finally found time to finish my joust scene. I wanted to create a scene of different coloured factions, each with a tent and some soldiers/knights.
The tents must be big enough like the ones used during re-enactment. So not the small ones like in set 10223 - Kingdoms Joust.

I had the idea of the 2 tents in the front for a period of 2 years but was looking for some other nice ideas to make 4 completely different tents.
During these 2 years I found 2 different ways to make the blue-yellow tent in the front, but I didnt use any headlights of technic 1*X plates to place those cheese slopes upside down.

I tried to use some classic elements, but also some new ideas.
The Black Falcons had to be in it (also the colours of my favourite football theme :eyebrows: ) and I also wanted to use the helmets of the yellow castle.

Link to the full album

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome
Jimmy Steele

Re: CCC XIV - The Grand Joust

Berichtdoor Mario » di 03 jan 2017, 10:44

Veel succes.

Keer terug naar Andere Thema's