CCC XIV - The Grand Joust

Hier kunnen liefhebbers van andere Lego thema's zoals: Chima, Hobbit, Indiana Jones,... met elkaar van gedachten en ideeën uitwisselen.

CCC XIV - The Grand Joust

Berichtdoor Jimmy Steele » zo 01 jan 2017, 23:22

Vorig jaar heb ik voor de wedstrijd CCC van classic-castle.com een viking schip gebouwd. Hier heb ik dat op dit forum geplaatst.

Mijn inzending voor dit jaar stond al op K&B in Overpelt in 2016, maar deze versie heeft een paar kleine updates tov toen.

Dit is mijn post op het forum van classic-castle.com:

This is my entry of my for the CCC XIV in the category Miscellaneous - Large Creation.

I finally found time to finish my joust scene. I wanted to create a scene of different coloured factions, each with a tent and some soldiers/knights.
The tents must be big enough like the ones used during re-enactment. So not the small ones like in set 10223 - Kingdoms Joust.

I had the idea of the 2 tents in the front for a period of 2 years but was looking for some other nice ideas to make 4 completely different tents.
During these 2 years I found 2 different ways to make the blue-yellow tent in the front, but I didnt use any headlights of technic 1*X plates to place those cheese slopes upside down.

I tried to use some classic elements, but also some new ideas.
The Black Falcons had to be in it (also the colours of my favourite football theme :eyebrows: ) and I also wanted to use the helmets of the yellow castle.

Afbeelding

Link to the full album

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome
Jimmy Steele

Re: CCC XIV - The Grand Joust

Berichtdoor Mario » di 03 jan 2017, 10:44

Veel succes.
Mario

Keer terug naar Andere Thema's